Intern – System Engineer
- Designing network and data center infrastructure diagram by Microsoft Visio.
- Preparing solution write up, customer presentation depending on the customer requirement of their IT infrastructure.
- Becoming a part to meet the OEM certification on different verticals of solutions.
- Gathering knowledge and present it on the different fields of data center active part infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network, Firewall, Switch, Load balancer, WAF, DDoS protection, Data Backup/ restore, SAN infrastructure, Virtualization, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure etc.)
- Working with research and development team to adopt new technology and preach it to internal/ external stake holders.
NB: After successful completion of three months’ internship the candidate will get the offer to join as System Engineer (Trainee).
- B.Sc. in EEE/ CSE/ IT/ ETE/ Applied Physics (Minimum 4 years) from reputed public or private university of Bangladesh or abroad.
- CCNA/ MCSA Course will give extra advantages.
- CV will not be more than 2 pages.
- Write on a topic of “Why should we pick you for the mentioned position?” within 400 words in the WRITEUP section.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Office Hours: 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM, 6 Days Per Week.
- Weekend: Friday.
Benefits Provided by The Company
- 8000 BDT Per Month.
- Lunch, Tea & Refreshments.